CSMA 2017 recognizes best of online evangelizers
NOW on its 3rd year, the Catholic Social Media Awards (CSMA) recognized the best Catholic communicators in various social media platforms.
The CSMA, established by YouthPinoy and the Areopagus Communications, Inc., aims to instill a sense of responsibility among online communicators.
It also seeks to encourage church people to take advantage of available tools for online evangelization.
CSMA has sixteen categories, namely Best Female Social Media Influencer, Best Male Social Media Influence, Song of the Year, Best Catholic Blog, Best Catholic Video Blog, Best Catholic Organization Website, Best Diocesan Website, Best Parish Website, Best Facebook Public Group, Best Twitter Account, Best Instagram Account, Best Parish Facebook Page, Best Catholic Organization Facebook Page, Viral Story of the Year, Photo of the Year and Hashtag of the Year.
This year, the CSMA has received more than 300 nominees. The CSMA concluded the 6th Catholic Social Media Summit held at the Siena College, Quezon City on
November 18, 2017.
Here is the list of the CSMA 2017 winners:
- Best Female Social Media Influencer: Dimples Romana
- Best Male Social Media Influence: Father Luciano Felloni
- Song of the Year: Birhen ng Fatima by Martin John Arellano
- Best Catholic Blog: Truly Rich and Blessed
- Best Catholic V-log: JesComTV
- Best Catholic Organization Website: Society of Jesus Philippine Province
- Best Diocesan Website: Diocese of Cubao
- Best Parish Website: National Shrine of Our Mother of Perpetual Help
- Best Facebook Public Group: Catholic Faith Defenders
- Best Twitter Account: Live Pure Movement
- Best Instagram Account: CFC FFL
- Best Parish Facebook Page: Quiapo Church – Minor Basilica of the Black Nazarene
- Best Catholic Organization Facebook Page: Kabataang Katoliko
- Viral Story of the Year: A Selfless Father by Jhunnel Sarajan
- Photo of the Year: Photo By Gerson Kim Penetrante
- Hashtag of the Year: #Relentless by The Lord’s Flock