Catholic Social Media Awards 2019
The winners of the Catholic Social Media Awards (CSMA) 2019.
By CBCP News
November 16, 2019
The Catholic Social Media Awards (CSMA) was established by YouthPinoy and Areopagus Communications in 2015, which aims to encourage and instil a sense of responsibility among online communicators.
YouthPinoy is a group of “online missionaries” who “strives to win the world through the Word”.
Youth Pinoy and Areopagus Communications are under the auspices of the Media Office of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines.
Now on its fourth year, the CSMA hands out recognition to encourage dioceses, parishes and church organizations to evangelize through the digital world.
This year’s awardees were announced at a ceremony held in St. Francis Theatre at the Lourdes School of Mandaluyong on Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019.
Here are the winners of the Catholic Social Media Awards 2019:
- Best Female Social Media Influencer – Rissa Singson-Kawpeng
- Best Male Social Media Influencer – Fr. Luciano Felloni
- Best Catholic Song of the Year – Servants Of The Lord
- Best Catholic Blog – Defend the Catholic Faith
- Best Catholic Vlog – The Lord and His Shepherd by Fr. Dane Coronel
- Best Catholic Organization Website – Live Pure Movement
- Best Parish Website – Diocesan Shrine and Parish Nuestra Señora de Aranzazu
- Best Catholic Organization Facebook Page – Hugot Seminarista
- Best Arch/Diocesan Website – Diocese of Manila
- Best Public Facebook Group – Buhay Sakristan
- Best Instagram – Quiapo Church
- Best Parish FB Page – Quiapo Church – Minor Basilica of the Black Nazarene
- Best Twitter – CFC Youth for Family and Life